Thursday, September 3, 2009

Nine Months Old!

Our baby is 9 months old today! It seems like just a few weeks ago that Nico was born, he has now been here, in our lives as long as I carried our little guy. Some days I have a hard time believing he is actually here and is ours. Every morning now I wake up from hearing baby babbling coming in over the monitor. I roll out of bed, head into Nico's room where I pick up my 22 lbs baby boy who wraps his arms around me and nuzzles his face into my neck. As I hug my precious boy, every worry and stress just melts away. Nico has such a wonderful nature about him. He is such a happy and loving boy who is so much fun to be around. I always knew that someday I would like being a mommy, but this is better than I had ever imagined. God has truly blessed us with this sweet, sweet angel.




No comments:

Post a Comment