Monday, November 9, 2009

Trip to Houston

While Daddy went out of town for business, Mommy and Nico headed south...to Mommy's old stopping grounds. Houston may have smog, be over crowded with people and have horrible traffic, but I love it. There is just something about this city that draws me in. I love that I am now able to take Nico to do things that my parents took me to do when I was his age, such as the Houston Zoo! We met up with some friends and started our adventure. I had forgotten how fabulous the Houston Zoo is; with a carousel and a petting zoo in addition to all the beautiful animals there are to see! To top it off, the Hermann Park Train's renovation was complete and we were able to jump on for a ride; something else Gigi says I did many, many years ago. Next time, we definitely have to make time for a picnic and some play time in Hermann Park.











No comments:

Post a Comment