Sunday, November 21, 2010

Two Year Old Pictures!!!


How has it almost been two years already??? Our little man is going to be 2 years old soon, and it is so hard to believe. I have been looking through pictures from the past year and it is amazing how much Nico has changed in such a short amount of time. I am so incredibly blessed to have such an angel as my child. I would not change a single thing about my joyful, blue eyed, blonde haired boy.

This past week we had Nico's professional 2 year old pictures taken, and I must say that it was a challenge. Funny, because I thought his 1 year old pictures were difficult since he was mobile, but now, not only was Nico moving all over the place, but he had his own agenda on what he wanted to do with all the props in the studio. Thankfully the photographer had gummy bears, which is how we got through the session with some great pictures. Here are a few more of my favorites.








No comments:

Post a Comment