Sunday, March 6, 2011

SO cute, SO smart

Have I mentioned how cute my kid is lately? Sorry, but I can't help it...I just can't get enough of my Nico's cuteness. I figure that being that this blog is ALL about Nico, it is the right place to continuously brag about how cute and smart the little man is. I am not really trying to toot my own horn here....ok, yeah I am, but no matter where we go, there are people stopping me to tell me how cute Nico is! I never get tired of hearing it!

I have had a few videos sitting sitting on my computer that I have yet to share.

This first video is of Nico trying to singing, "Happy Birthday" on his own. In the car he found a blue plastic piece that was the stand for the Buzz cake ornament on his birthday cake! There is nothing memorable about the plastic piece; it is just a plain and flat piece of blue plastic, but Nico knew what it was from. That is a complex memory association...He is SO SMART!


This next video is of Nico and Daddy just being silly. The sound of Nico's laughing is like music to my ears...and just look at that precious face; he is so happy...and SO CUTE!


This last video is Nico's voice over the baby monitor in the morning. He just woke up and is repeating "Hi Mommy." That tiny little voice first thing in the morning is an amazing sound...he is SO CUTE!
Please excuse the foil on the antenna...we improvised to get rid of the static rather than buying another monitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment