Wednesday, January 23, 2013

You're One Natalee!

Natalee, I can't believe you turned 1 years old today!!!!  This has been the MOST amazing year, and I thank you for that.  You have brought so many people a great amount of joy and happiness. Your beautiful smile can always cheer anyone up and your sweet demeanor can brighten anyones day!  I have thoroughly enjoyed watching you grow from a precious little infant who entered our lives one year ago, into a beautiful little girl who now has spunk, is funny and loving, determined and has an overall sweet personality!  I love you more than there are word to express.  You are a precious, miraculous gift from God who has blessed our family in every way possible. You are truly an amazing little girl and I am proud and blessed to be called your Mommy (or Ma-ma).  I love you Baby Nat-Nat!





No comments:

Post a Comment