Friday, February 15, 2013

Natalee's Last Birthday Celebration

I just looked back at the pictures I have taken and realized how behind I am in blogging!  I guess I have been a little distracted. So I am going to spend some time catching up, starting first with Natalee's actual birthday.  Although we celebrated her birthday at her party and during her1 year photo shoot, we also had a mini celebration after dinner on her actual birthday.  Sadly, she was not too impressed, probbaly because she had already come down with yet another case of RSV (was confirmed 2 days later ), but we did mangae to get a smile or two out fo her.  Natalee got all her presents from Mommy and Daddy here, which were all previous toys of Nico's, and she of course had another chance at a cupcake (which she wanted nothing to do with).









No comments:

Post a Comment