Friday, December 13, 2013

Nico's 5th Birthday

Just days after Thanksgiving, my sweet angel boy turned 5 years old!  I can't believe it has been 5 years since the most wonderful and most scariest day in my life occurred.  I am a better person because of this little boy and am thankful everyday he is here with us to fill our hearts and lives with so much joy!

Dear Nico,

I do not even know where to start.  There is so much to say.  You are 5 years old now.  Five seems like such a significant age to be.  I want to thank you....thank you for being my son.  You have changed me in every way for the better.  You are the most selfless person I know.  You authentically care about other people, their feelings and your impact on them.  You have such a huge heart of gold for such a little boy and certainly are a boy after God's own heart!  God has really blessed you with some beautiful spiritual gifts and I am excited to see where He leads you as you grow into a man.  You are so funny, and full of surprises.  You are eager to please and always put forth your best effort in whatever you do.  You have a bit of a competitive streak in you and love playing soccer!  You are also so social and enjoy being around and playing with your friends or really any kids of any age!  You are an incredible big brother....you always seem to be on the watch for Natalee's safety and are always there to help her and give her a snuggle. You are also such a smart boy and seem to have a memory like an elephant!  How could any mother ask for anything more?!  God knew EXACTLY what He was doing when waiting to bring you to us.  Nico,  you are your Daddy's and mine double miracle baby.  We both love you with every fiber of our beings and are so incredibly proud of the little boy you have grown into being.  Thank you for the bottom of our hearts of our hearts for being you. 

Love,
Mommy










No comments:

Post a Comment