Thursday, January 23, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday Natalee

Happy Birthday to Our Beautiful Miracle Girl! 
 
 

 
Natalee,
I can not believe you are 2 years old!  Last night I put you to bed as my baby and this morning you woke up as a "big girl."  You are such a joy to our family.  God knew exactly what He was doing when blessing us with you to complete our family.  You are so incredibly beautiful on the inside and out!  Your smiles and giggles can light up the room, and your sweet unsolicited hugs and kisses are just too sweet for words.  You are so adventurous and love a challenge!  Thank you for always keeping me on my toes, reminding me just how blessed I am when you look up at me, and for being my girly-girl!  I imagine we have lots of wonderful days ahead of us doing all kinds of fun Mommy-Daughter things, but for now I just want to relish in you being little and enjoy every second of you growing up.  I love you so much my little princess!  Happy birthday!!!!

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment