Monday, March 10, 2014

Another Major Milestone for Nico

Since wrapping up the blogging from our trip to Texas, I am skipping ahead to just 2 days ago (and then will go back again to catch up some more), when Nico lost his first tooth!  Yes, you read that right...Nico lost his first tooth!    I can hardly believe it.  I mean I knew this would be happening sooner rather than later, but I thought it would be closer to or after turning 6 years old! Nico discovered he had a loose tooth about 2 weeks ago and both Ed and I were quite shocked!  So with lots a wiggles and tugs, the tooth came out, just in the nick of time too because Ed was leaving to go out of town and he did not want to miss the excitement.  At 4:30 am as Nico was snuggled in between Ed and I and he woke us up, saying his tooth was gone. So we all hopped out of bed to look for the tiny little tooth that was lost in the sheets, and luckily we were able to find it!  That next night, the Tooth Fairy came to pluck the precious first tooth from underneath Nico's pillow and in its replacement, left him $2.00! 

The day before the tooth came out!

Daddy examining just how loose the tooth was the evening before it came out.

 

It fell out!!!!  Such a big boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment