Tuesday, January 20, 2009

First Road Trip

This past weekend Nico made his first road trip. For our first road trip as a family, we went to Houston, my old stopping ground. There are always so many poeple to see and things to do when we visit, but first and foremost, Nico was able to spend some more time with his Gigi. She was so excited when we arrived that when Ed and I walked through the door with Nico, we heard a a scream, and my mom came running towards us. No longer am I the cause of her excitement! She raced passed us, heading straight for Nico, who she then swept up in her arms. I am pretty sure she had been having Nico withdrawls since it had been a whole month since they spent any time together.



During our quick trip to Houston, Nico was able to meet more of his family. Nico and I went to cousin Mason's baby shower who is expected in just a month from now where he met his aunt Shae, the soon to be mommy, and aunt Sterling! In addition, we had the opportunity for Nico to meet his great grandfather. Nico is my grandpa's first great grandchild and we were able to enjoy four generations of family.

No comments:

Post a Comment