Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lots to Smile About!!!

Nico is now smiling! The most beautiful sight to see is my little boy smiling and showing how happy he is. Between his increased talking and those cute smiles, I just can't seem to get enough of him. It is amazing how alert and aware he is of his surroundings and those around him. He not only recognizes my voice now, but also the sight of me and his daddy. It is such a good feeling that just my presence can calm him and give him peace and security. We truly love our little man and could not have dreamed that he would have been this incredible. Since daddy is out of town, I wanted to make sure he does not miss much, so I decided to try out some video. I was able to capture Nico's awesome smile on a couple of videos. Hopefully soon I will be able to be quick enought to snap some pictures of it as well. Nico is also saying hello to his daddy who is away on a business trip. So enjoy!


I also added a few recent, hard to resist, cute pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment