Wednesday, March 11, 2009

There's always time for friends

Nico has been quite a popular guy the last couple of months. It seems that we have social outings planned at least three times a week! Before Nico came along, I never thought I would be able to get out so often with such a little one, but it is true what they say, "Practice makes perfect." The first time Nico and Mommy went on an outing, it took three hours to get out of the house. When I thought we were ready to go, Nico would be hungry again! Now, we can get out of the house, fed, dressed, showered and with a packed diaper bag in an hour! Talk about progress on Mommy's part.

Since Nico has been such a busy boy, I thought I would share some more pictures of him with his friends!


Nico and Matthew relaxing at a nearby park!




Don't worry, Nico is not really being punched by Matthew! But it sure made for a cute picture.




Nico and Jason Jr. holding hands during yoga class!

No comments:

Post a Comment