Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Half Birthday Nico!

Dear Nico,
You are 6 months old today, and I can hardly believe it. These 6 months have flown by so quickly, yet I can not imagine life without you now. You are such a blessing to our family and I hope you know that we all love you so much. I think back to the day you were born six months ago, and what a bittersweet time that was. Daddy and I and were scared out of our minds for you. We couldn't imagine loosing you when we hadn't even gotten the chance to meet you. God was watching over you that day, and he must have some big plans for you in the future, because you are truly a miracle.

I want you to know that you were already enormously loved before you even took your first breath or got your first glimpse of the world. You are such a special gift from God and every time I look into those beautiful blue eyes of yours I am reminded of how incredibly blessed we are to have you here with us and being as healthy as you are. You are an amazing boy with so much ahead of you. Daddy and I have so many hopes and dreams for you, but we want you first and foremost to love the Lord and love yourself. I pray that the Lord blesses you, as He has done with us, in so many ways, and as you take that journey called life, you find that it is full of wonder and surprises. Never forget how much Daddy and I love you and how truly special you are.

Love Always and Forever,
Mommy and Daddy

Prepare to be wowed! Here are Nico's 6 month pictures.












1 comment: