Saturday, October 3, 2009

10 Months Old!

Our sweet little man is 10 months old today! Wow, where has the time gone? The last few weeks Nico has really taken some strides in his gross motor movement development. As I posted earlier, he is now crawling, which is fantastic, but with crawling comes exploration. Nico is now moving all around the house, discovering new things to do, and of course following his Mommy and the dogs around.

In addition, just one day after Nico began crawling, I walked into his room at midnight to discover the little man standing in his crib! What a great surprise that was. Nico is also being quite innovative and is using various toys, like his piano, as a walker, and walking himself around the house...don't worry he still loves his car walker.

Nico is such a joy to be around and I feel so blessed at how much of a happy child he is. I absolutely love this little angel God gave us and Ed and I couldn't be happier!


This is at midnight when I came in and found my crying little man standing in his crib!





6 am comes around quickly! I came in to get Nico and here he was again standing, but this time, he was laughing and giggling at the fact that he was standing there in his crib.





Nico has become an expert at using his sippee cup over the last month! He needs no help from Mommy now.






Having a little fun after our pumpkin pictures on Nash's Farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment