Monday, August 23, 2010

Even the small things

Lately, even the smallest things about Nico make me smile. The tiny "o" his mouth makes when singing along with any song, every time he laughs out loud at the same part in Toy Story, the way he hugs his Woddy doll to him with affection, when he says "uh-oh" at the most appropriate times, and the spontaneous hugs and kisses both Mommy and Daddy get from this precious boy. It seems like Nico does something new, something even cuter, and something even more brillant every day.

It amazes me to watch Nico try to help Daddy fix things around the house. His own screwdriver in hand, he is always right there next to his Daddy attempting to be handy. Nico always wants to have the same two books read to him every night before bed, I love how he takes my hand now and leads me to where he wants to go and how he frequently wants to hold hands when walking. It's the small things. I love this little guy right down to his first freckle!

No comments:

Post a Comment