Wednesday, September 15, 2010

One thing after another...

Lately, and I use that word loosely, it seems like there has been one stressful event after another occurring. Besides all of the "medical" issues I have been dealing with for the last...well, let's see...6 months, the hiring and firing of the live in nanny, going back to work full time, Nico starting back up at "school," both myself and Nico coming down with the ultimate bad cold, and then recently my grandfather passing away, we now have encountered a new problem.

This is a problem I would really rather do without...biting. Last week while I was out of town, Nico was bitten by another child in the classroom. Then on Friday, he decided to take matters into his own hands and bit back..the same child who had injured him the day before. What happened yesterday? Nico got bitten again, by the same child!!! This new phenomenon of behavior is not ok in my book and unfortunately the director and owner of the school are not handling the situation as well as they should. Although Nico is finally acclimated to his school, has no problem leaving me in the mornings, and demonstrates that he enjoys going, it seems like there is now a safety concern. So stay tuned because the search for a different and better school is on the horizon.

Besides getting bitten, and being sick recently, Nico has been great. Just as cute as cute can be and growing into such a fun little boy with a great sense of humor. Here is what everyone has been waiting for...recent pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment