Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Day

Seeing Christmas through the eyes of your own child is an absolute blessing. I know there are only a few years in which a child really believes in the magic of Christmas so I hold these memories very dear to my heart and want to never forget them. Watching Nico's eyes light up when he came down the stairs was an experience in itself. I loved see his excitement as he discovered the cookies and milk were gone, that his stocking was full, and something special had happened while he had been sleeping. We had a wonderful day overall filled with lots of playing, cooking, eating and laughing, but most importantly, the house was filled with love. It was a perfect Christmas, and I am thrilled for next year when Nico's little sister joins us.

Here is a video of Nico coming down the stairs on Christmas morning:


Here are some, actually a lot, of the pictures capturing Christmas 2011:



































No comments:

Post a Comment