Saturday, May 19, 2012

More Than Just Phone Pictures

I thought I would post some cute pictures I have taken using my phone recently.I really love technology because I am able to snap a cute moment wherever we are using my phone, and beleive me, there are a lot of cute moments with my kids!

Taken at Primrose at Muffins for Mom's to celebrate Mother's Day.

This one and the next are of Nico enjoying his frozen yogurt! We love making fro-yo trips after school.

This is of Natalee sitting in the highchair for the first time. She always makes sad puppy sounds when we are eating dinner without her, so I decided to test out her sitting abilities the other night. She loved it and really enjoyed being included with the rest of us.

A little brotherly love towards his sister before heading out the door to school.

Loving bathtime!

My little hand-sucker! Apparently, Natalee has decided her hand is better than her pacifier.

I love my boys!

Cookie Monster!

A couple pics of Mommy and her girl!

A couple of Nico and his Gigi at Chuck E Cheese

And now a couple of Nico and his Pops!

Nico decided to dress himself that morning...it almost matched!

A few pics of Nico being my everyday handsome boy!

So cute! This is how Natalee loves to sleep!

Peek-a-boo!

Ah, Marker Monster!

Who's my pretty little girl? She is such an angel!

My sweet girl has some crazy hair!



And finally....I certainly love these three! They are all so amazing!

1 comment: