Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pictures during our transition

Here are a few pictures I took once we arrived in Maryland but before we moved into the house.


Here is my handsome hubby heading out for his first day on the job as the Services Career Field Manager!  I am so proud of him and what he does for so many people.

The kids and I were glad to find that there are Chick-Fil-As here in Maryland!

This is a super playgroud that Nico and Ed are playing on near the new house.

Here is Natalee waiting in the car for me while Nico played on the playground with Ed....it was to cold for Natalee and I!
 
 
I can't believe I live near this!!!!  The water is gorgeous and I am 5 min from this beach and another where we can play and have fun!!!  This summer is going to be so fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment