Friday, April 26, 2013

T-ball Game #1

After 2 canceled games due to rain, we finally had Nico's first t-ball game this past Tuesday.   As one of the few kids who has never played on a t-ball team before, has had very little experience and is one of the youngest, he did not do too bad.  I have to say, my precious boy can be quite amused and became interested in the small things around him when out on the field....such as grass or flowers.  Yep, he likes to pick the grass, but that is ok...I mean he looks adorable in his little uniform! We will get the hang of this with more practice! If my little man makes progress over the next 2 months, ends the season with an more of an understanding of how the game is played and still wants to play again next season, and  then we will have been successful! 

Here are some of the pics I snapped and two videos of Nico's first t-ball game.

 
 

















No comments:

Post a Comment