Friday, June 7, 2013

Beach Babies!

I have a pair of beach babies!  These two kiddos love the sand and water. I think they would be in Heaven if I took them to the beach everyday!  Too bad Mommy has other things to get done and this is not a possibility....and I would certainly would burn to a crisp! Thankfully, my kids seemed to have gotten some of their Daddy's pigment.  Now, you can see that there are a lot more pictures of Natalee than Nico during this beach excursion...that is because my little man will NOT hold still long enough for me to snap a decent picture of him; he is all over the beach having a fabulous time playing in the water, chasing the birds, and climbing on the pirate ship.  He also is not a big fan of me taking pictures anymore!  I got what I could for the day; and a good day it was!













 
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment