Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's Been One Year Already?!

It happened...Nico turned one year old today! I can hardly believe it. Our precious miracle from God was born exactly one year to the minute from the posting of this blog: Dec, 3rd at 7:53 pm. When I think back to the day of his birth, a canundrum mixture of feelings swirl around in my head, and my stomach does flips. It was hell and back that day. However, no matter how much stress and suffering we all endured, especially Nico, God prevailed. Our Lord and Savior brought Nico back to us in perfect condition; he is a miracle from God and I will never forget that or take his existence for granted.

This year has flown by so quickly and I have enjoyed every minute of it (almost)! I want to remember every event, every new discovery he has had, every laugh, giggle, smile and tear that has fallen down those chubby cheeks. I know that is not possible, so it my goal with this blog and all the millions of pictures I take to remind me of how precious these moments were of Nico growing up. I feel like this particular blog is the end of a chapter. Nico is offically a toddler now. I know this because first thing this morning, I received an email from one of the various baby/child informational wesbites which read: "Your Toddler." I was starlted when I first saw this. I stopped and and actually thoug, I don't have a toddler, don't they know I have a baby! But, Nico is a toddler and no longer a baby; however no matter how old he gets, he will forever be my baby!

Here are some pictures of my TODDLER on his 1st Birthday!








No comments:

Post a Comment