Saturday, February 13, 2010

One Night of Peace

Glen Rose, TX was our destination for one night and one night only; but it was one night in which we would be allowed to enjoy each other and have peace from the absence of drama and conflict. It was at the Ten Triple X Ranch, just outside of Glen Rose, where Ed was scheduled to run a 10K. Not only did he run the 10K amidst the snow covered ranch grounds, but he did it breaking a personal record. I was, and still am so proud of how hard Ed has worked at become not just a fit person, but a dedicated runner.



I love spending time with my boys and this one-nighter in Glen Rose was a great chance for us to have quality time together as a normal family. Nico had fun just wandering around the hotel room exploring his environment and jumping off of the bed into Daddy's arms. I am looking forward to doing this again next month when Ed runs a half marathon.


1 comment:

  1. I didn't know Nico traveled IN a suitcase!! BTW I love the videos :)

    Renee

    ReplyDelete