Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Family Times

While Daddy headed north to New York, Mommy and Nico went south to Houston for the weekend. There was a dual purpose behind Nico and I packing up for the weekend. First and foremost, Nico and I were unable to visit with my grandpa, his great-grandfather last time we were in town. Unfortunately, Nico came down with a yucky cold and I did not want to spread it around. My grandfather's last doctor's visit was not a very encouraging one; so with him getting weaker, I wanted to make sure Nico and I were able to visit sooner rather than later. We had nice visit chatting and everyone had the chance to see Nico walk around like a pro.


Shae, Mason and Mindi (Nanny) also met us Houston, and we were packed into Gigi's house for the weekend. I feel so blessed that Nico has a cousin he is going to be able to grow up with. Being only 2.5 months apart, these two boys will be able to experience so much together for many years to come. What is even more fun is that Shae and I get to experience being new mommy's together and our mom's get to spoil their first grand babies together. Between all of us girls, we had lots of laughs, ate way too much food, and just enjoyed watching our little boys interact with each other.






1 comment:

  1. What a great weekend! I miss 2 cute little boys walking around, their laughter, their crying(well,not really), their first squabble over a toy, bath time & the huge messes they made when we went out to eat. I hope we can do it again soon. Gigi

    ReplyDelete