Monday, July 9, 2012

A Couple of Firsts

While the kids and I were at my mom's house, aka Gigi, Natalee crossed over a major milestone. Natalee has been trying to sit upright on her own for weeks now, but she would tip over immediately after I let go of her. Well, the night before we headed home, she showed off a bit and sat up on her own for about 30 seconds! She was so proud of herself and you can see it in her face! Maybe she will be sitting up independently by the time I write her 6 month post.

As I have been feeding Natalee more a variety of foods, I thought she might enjoy a little finger food. I don't think any baby would pass up a Mum Mum. Nico loved these and ate them regularly and it looks like Natalee may be following in the same direction. She looked at me a little funny when I put the cookie in her hand, but once I directed it to her mouth, she understood what this was and what she was to do.  It immediately was eaten all up.


No comments:

Post a Comment