Friday, September 14, 2012

Another Trip to Gigi's

Last weekend we ventured down to visit Gigi again!  Usually the drive is long and filled with crying, complaining and a few stops, but this time, we made all the way to Sugar Land without any of those!  It is quite a feat and I think should be recorded in my Mommy records! 
 
We had a fun time while we were there just like we always do.  Gigi took us to a Skeeters baseball game.  The Skeeters are the brand new minor league baseball team and they have a pretty amazing stadium for the minor league. There was a picnic area and a lawn area to sit and watch the games, a very well equipped playground with some inventive play areas, a splash pad, a carousel, and even a wading pool!  It was the most kid and family friendly sports arena I have ever seen.  Needless to say, we did not see much of the game since there was so much playing to do.
 
In addition, to the baseball game we went to Sky Zone, which was a trampoline park.  Nico had a blast here, and he just jumped and jumped and jumped.  Adults and kids can participate, but thankfully they do separate them so no one gets hurt.  I wouldn't mind trying this out one day as well!
 
Gigi, Pettie (my old friend) and Natalee right after we arrived.

Naked baby!!!!!  What's cuter than a baby's bottom?!
 
Here are some pictures from Sky Zone
I love that I was able to capture these pictures with Nico mid-air!


 
Here are some pictures from Constellation Field, the Skeeters' stadium.
Eating our dinner in the lawn area.
 
My handsome boy!
 

I love these pretty girls!
 
Here is what the view was from the lawn area.
 
From the lawn area, you can see the carousel and the playground is directly next to it on the right.
 
The game....that we did not get to watch.
 
Having fun in the water!

 

I couldn't get a picture of the entire playground, as it is too long, but it is pretty fun for the kiddos.
 
Natalee going down a slide for the first time! Whee!

First water, now sand....I think someone would like to be at the beach again.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment