Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I think I can...use a sippy cup all by myself!

I have been working with Natalee on using a sippy cup lately.  She has become interested in the concept of it and will drink from it when I hold it to her mouth.  The other day while out and about at the zoo on a day which was quite hot, Natalee appeared to be even more interested than usual. I set the sippy cup on her stroller tray watcher her experiment on what to do.
 

"Ok, I know what this thing it for....I need to get it to my mouth." 

"Alright, it is at my mouth now...how come I am not able to drink from this thing yet?"

"At least I look cute doing this!"

"I guess I am still doing something wrong."

"Ok, I have turned this cup around, I think I may be getting this."

"I got it!  Juice!"

No comments:

Post a Comment