Tuesday, February 24, 2009

11 weeks old!

Nico is 11 weeks old now! My, how time flies when you are having fun. Before you know it, I am going to be crying my eyes out as he leaves us to go off to college. So in the meantime, I am going to take lots of pictures and enjoy every second I have with him! This week Nico, Uncle Jason and I traveled south to the Rio Grande Valley to visit Pops and Mops, and to meet Nico's Great Ninny (great-grandmother) for the first time. It was a long ride down here, but we made it in one piece; however, after two road trips so close together, Nico now has an aversion to being in the car unless someone is sitting in the back with him. Since arriving, we have been enjoying each other's company and everyone has been getting thier fill of Nico. Uncle Jason and I took Nico on a little field trip today to a local park. Although Nico is still too young to run around and play on the equipment, he did enjoy being outside having the sun and wind on him some. Here are a few pictures of today's adventure and I added a couple of cute recent videos of Nico being quite the Chatty Cathy.

1 comment:

  1. I love it that you have your Starbucks in hand at the park! I bet you're so glad to have coffee back in your life! :-) Can't wait to see you when you come back to work!

    ReplyDelete