Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So This is What Hands Are For!

Nico has discovered his hands and what he thinks they are for. Although we saw him suck on his fingers in various ultrasounds, Nico is just now frequently and purposefully bringing his entire fist to his mouth to suck on. There have even been a few occasions when I have spied my angel sucking on his thumb! When I told my mom this she had a small panic attack. For those of you who do not know, I sucked my thumb far past an appropriate age for thumb sucking. So while the thought of trying to get Nico to quit this habit somewhere down the road is overwhelming, watching him actually suck on it is so incredibly cute. Here is a video clip of Nico discovering his hand and talking to me simultaneously. I added a couple of cute pictures too.


No comments:

Post a Comment