Thursday, February 26, 2009

Home at last

Nico and I have been traveling quite a bit it seems, but as of tonight, we are back in our own environment. We had a great time visiting Pops, Mops, and Ninny while in the Valley. Nico was able to spend some great quality time with his Great Ninny, who is going on 94 years old now. It was amazing seeing my 94 year old grandmother hold, talk to, and spoil my two and half month old son. Here is a picture of the four generations from my dad's side of the family.


The drive back to North Texas was quite an adventure. We decided to stop and rest a while in San Antonio. Of course, any Texan knows that when you stop in San Antonio you go visit the Alamo and walk along the Riverwalk. So that is exactly what we did. Nico went to his first historical site with his Pops, which was very appropriate. While at the Alamo, I picked up a little souvenir for Nico: a Davy Crocket coon hat. As you can imagine, Nico received lots of attention as we walked along the Riverwalk and the streets of San Antonio. I was probably stopped over 20 times in just one short hour and told by strangers how adorable my baby is! So for your enjoyment, here are some pictures of Nico in San Antonio with his new Davy Crocket hat.



No comments:

Post a Comment