Sunday, December 26, 2010

Extended Stay with Gigi

A week plus before Christmas, Daddy and I flew off to Jamaica, leaving Mr. Mann with his very favorite Gigi. Saying good-bye was VERY hard for me. Both Ed and I sat in the back seat with Nico, and I held his hand as Gigi drove us to the airport the morning of departure. After a tearful parting on both Nico's and my part, Mommy and Daddy left to have fun in the sun for 8 days. However, we did see each other everyday at precisely 4pm Jamaican time through Skype. Don't you just love technology? Here are a few pictures of Nico's time with Gigi.







The Walden Family reunion was a happy one, and I have to say that kissing and hugging Nico's little face when returning was the best part of the trip. And of course, Mommy and Daddy came back loaded with presents for our little man!


No comments:

Post a Comment