Thursday, August 23, 2012

7 Months....Already!

Here I sit again blogging about how our precious baby girl is turning yet another month old.  I love watching her learn and grow because she seriously gets cuter, more beautiful and develops an even sweeter personality everyday; however, I wish I could make time slow down. I wish I could put our lives on slow motion, so I can watch her and love on her more throughout the beginning stages of her life here on Earth. I want to soak everything in, in grain it into my mind.  I can't really describe the exorbitant feelings of love I have for this miracle from God, but when I think of her or when I sit and watch her, I can truly feel my heart swell. She and her big brother are precious inside and out and they both amaze me on a daily basis. 

Here are some pictures of Natalee on her 7th month birthday.












No comments:

Post a Comment