Saturday, August 25, 2012

Natalee's 6 Month Pictures

I know, Natalee is 7 months already, but her final edited 6 month professional pictures were personally delivered to me yesterday by Carla, the photographer and fellow IFer.  Some were taken at the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens, and then the rest were shot in our own backyard.  They are beautiful, but then so is Natalee Lynn....enjoy!
 
To start...a precious face on a precious baby girl!
 
Me and my girl!
 
Family pictures of all kinds! We had fun taking these.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Blowing bubbles with Daddy during the photo session.
 
 
 
 
I love my babies and these pictures show just how connected they are with each other and what happy children they are.
 
 
Look at how tiny her feet are still!
 
My precious angel with mer many faces of cuteness.  She is just so beautiful.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 We were only able to get two good pictures of Natalee in this cute outfit.  I love how her eyes almost match her bow and her bum.
 
 
I just love these antiqued pictures!  Natalee looks like such a doll; just so beautiful in these.
 
 
 
 
 
Natalee in her cute tutu outfit with the colors blooming nad vibrant in these pictures.
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment