Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Primrose Thanksgiving Feast

Tonight there was a Thanksgiving Feast put together by Nico's school.  Two years ago we went to this event and I remember thinking "wow, those kids preforming sure look big!"  Now....I have one of those big kids.  Crazy!  The preschool, Pre-Kinder, and Kinder classes preformed for the parents at the Thanksgiving Feast.  Nico has been practicing the three songs for weeks now and I can't even describe how excited he was about singing for all the mommies and daddies tonight!  I was actually nervous waiting around for the kids to come out on the stage, but Nico was excited and just chatted up with his friends until instructed by his teacher to get in a line. 

Have fun watching the video....I got super lucky and Nico is on the front row of all the kids.  He was so cute and proud of the little performance; he gave us a thumbs up at the end!



Just before leaving for the Thanksgiving Feast.
Daddy and the Thanksgiving Princess waiting for the Prince's preformance.

Nico waiting with his friends before going on stage.

Little man just got on stage here.

Here are the lyrics to the three songs Nico and his fellow classmates sang at the Thanksgiving Feast:

The Pumpkin Song (to the tune of I'm a Little Tea Pot)
I'm a little pumpkin
Orange and round
Here is my stem
There is the ground
When I get all cut up
Don't you shout!
Just open me up and scopp me out!

Little Pilgrim (to the tune of Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star)
Little Pilgrim dressed in gray
On that first Thanksgivign Day
Little Indian dressed in brown
Came to Plymouth Town
They both came to eat and pray
On that first Thanksgiving Day

Hello, Mr. Tukey (to the tune of If you're Happy and You Know It)
Hello, Mr. Turkey, how are you?
Hello, Mr. Turkey, how are you?
With a gobble, gobble, gobble
And a wobble, wobble, wobble
Hello, Mr. Turkey, how are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment