Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Week Part 3

Thanksgiving Day!  This was a special Thanksgiving; not only did we spend it with our family in Arozona, but it was Natalee's first Thanksgiving.  I am more thankful this year than I have ever been in my life. God has blessed me over and over again and I am so incredibly thanksful for Him, His grace and His blessing upon our lives. Nico and Natalee are true miracles and gifts from God. 

Before going straight into pictures, I have share how incredibly proud Ed and I were of Nico on Thanksgiving day.  Immediately before dishing out food and eating we of course gathered together to say the blessing.  While Ed was the one who was about to begin the prayer, Nico decided he wanted do it instead.  It was so sweet!  In front of almost 20 people, Nico said a thanksgiving prayer! 

My little turkeys!
 



Nico was so excited about the Macy's Day Parade.  He loved watching the floats and wanted to watch the parade over again once it was over.

Jocelyn and Ashleigh about to do some cooking!

 Nana and her youngest grandchild!
 
Such a pretty girl!

 


 


Time to eat!
 
Yummy!

The boys taking cousin Ashleigh down after dinner.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment