Monday, December 3, 2012

It's been Four Years

Nico,

I can't believe you are 4 years old already! You are such a blessing to our lives. I am honored in every way to be your mother and I thank God for you every day! You are such an amazing little boy and watching you grow up is so fun and full of precious moments. You are a beautiful boy inside and out. You are so funny...you make your Daddy and I laugh all the time with the cute things you say. You love to sing and dance and are quite confident when it comes to your dance moves. We absolutely love watching you shake it! I don't think anyone I know has as much joy in them as you do. You are a naturally very happy and loving boy who always cares about others and is empathetic towards those you love. You are so friendly and I love watching you walk into your classroom where so many of your friends run up to greet you with open arms! You are loved by your teachers, your friends, your siblings, grandparents and of course Mommy and Daddy. You really love your family and always ask when you will get to see various family members again...and in the last year you have made some outstanding transitions with becoming a new big brother. You love your baby sister Natalee so much and are already protective of her. I love how you kiss her feet and how you enjoy making her laugh.

Thank you for being my son and Natalee's big brother and most off all, thank you for being you.

Love Forever and Always,

Your Mommy
 

It's been four years since my life was changed forever.

It's been four years since the scariest and happiest day of my life occurred.


It's been four years since I learned what a true miracle on Earth is and what God is really capable of doing.

It's been four years since a tiny baby weighing 8 lbs 1 oz and 21.5 in long was brought into this world after hours and hours.

It's been four years since God sent an angel from Heaven to bless our lives.

It's been four years since we went from something missing to a family.


It's been four years since this precious angel named Nico was born.....

......almost died............ and defied all odds......
 
to be here with us four years later.
 
 
It's been four years since Nicholas Edward, our little Nico, made me a mommy and made Ed a daddy again.  Four years since the world became a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment