Monday, December 24, 2012

Pre-Christmas Visit

For various reasons Gigi is unable to spend Christmas Day with us this year, which we were all sad about; however she, my brother and his wife, Jason and Kaori, came up to see us for a short visit just day before Christmas and left on Christmas Eve to head back to Houston.  we took advantage of the little bit of time we had together and had some fun and made some memories. 

 Gigi, Ed, the kids and I all stopped by one of the areas most favorite places for fried chicken....Babes Chicken House! It is seriously some of the best food in the south.  
 
This is Nico posing with a large toy soldier while we were waiting for a table at Babes.

Gigi and Natalee having a little fun at the house.

That night, Gigi, Nico and I sat actually built a gingerbread train station and train!  It was difficult, but fun and it looked great at the end!



 
Here it is!!!!
 
 
Lisa, David and Dawson came over so the kids could exchange presents while Gigi was in town.  Nico was so excited to give Dawson his present and of course was thrilled to be given presents as well!  As usual, Auntie Lisa spoiled my babies!  She and David are the best!




 
 
 
While Gigi was here I gave her a pair of new Christmas pajamas, so Gigi, the kids and myself all dressed up in our holiday jammies to enjoy the Christmas festivities we were engaged in!  Don't we look cute? 


 
Here are the kids, Uncle Jason and myself.  This is the first time Natalee ever met Jason and Nico hadn't seen him since he was only 5 months old.  So basically it was the first time they were meeting their Uncle Jason.
 

My mom with a first picture of her with her children and grandchildren!


 
Uncle Jason and Nico!
 
The kids and I with Uncle Jason and Aunt Kaori...and Chi-chi
 
Aunt Kaori and Uncle Jason with the kids.

First visit Jason met Natalee

Silly picture of my brother and I with my kids

No comments:

Post a Comment