Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Spontaneous Trip to Sugar Land

I mentioned in the previous blog that we were at Gigi's house last week visiting. The kids and I had a great time! I can say this was especially true because Natalee and I had just gotten over having a stomach bug. Luckily it was a bug that Nico did not catch. We drove down Tuesday evening after I got off of work and stayed until Sunday.  I know that I might think twice before I decide to drive down again in the evening or at night.  It was a much more difficult drive with the kids being tired and cranky from the day.  I did what I could to keep the crying, whining and complaining down to a minimum....I listened to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse songs for over an hour and a half!  Yikes, what a headache!  Our Sunday drive back home was a piece of cake and all three of use were very excited to see Daddy who came home the same day from his own trip.

We ate a lot of really great food, and went somewhere new and interesting everyday to get our tummies full.  I was able to catch up with some old friends from high school and college, as well as spend a little time with Tara and her hubby Mike.  Gigi and I also had so much fun doing too much shopping!
Nico and Gigi one day while we were at lunch.

Everyday we had beautiful weather and ate outside as often as possible.

Mommy and Baby Nat-Nat during lunch one day!

We walked on over to the Town Center Square since the Christmas tree was already up!  Nico loved running around the decorations.

 My precious babies saying "Cheese."
 
Here is the huge Christmas Tree in Town Square...I was laying down to take the picture.

"Who's a pretty girl?"
 
We met up for lunch with Tara and Mike at my new favorite restaurant, Amazon Grill in Houston!  So yummy for my tummy!

Sibling love!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment