Friday, April 6, 2012

My Angels

What have we been up to lately??? Well, not much really. Since coming back from Houston, we have been busy with playdates and class parties and Easter egg hunts. I can only say that I absolutely adore my children with every fiber of my being and LOVE spending time with them. Watching Nico show his affection and love towards Natalee makes me want to swoon, and seeing Natalee's beautiful smile when Nico talks to her melts my heart. I feel so incredibly blessed to have these two beautiful and amazing angels in my life. Big surprise, but I suppose God actually did know what He was doing when it came to our family! Thank goodness for unanswered prayers.

Here are some recent pictures of my precious babies over the last few weeks.









No comments:

Post a Comment