Monday, April 30, 2012

3 Months Already

It has been a week since Natalee turned 3 months old! I really wish I could slow down time and take every moment in a little more. I absolutely adore our precious baby girl! She is SUCH A GOOD baby! I am amazed at how easy Natalee has made everything for me. She is also an incredibly happy baby. I love seeing that gorgeous smile on her face so often and when she is not smiling she looks like she is in deep thought with her crystal clear baby blues looking off. Natalee turning 3 months marks the start me going back to work. The first week was not so bad because my mom, aka Gigi, was here and stayed home with Natalee while I went back to work. I was able to come home for lunch and get a little baby girl fill before heading back out. Just 6 weeks left until I am done for the summer! Here are Natalee's 3 month pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment