Monday, April 16, 2012

Playdates

Time seems to be just flying by so quickly...too bad it couldn't feel like this when we were going through our IF cycles! This is my last week home with Natalee before returning back to work. The first week will be bittersweet because Gigi will be here to look after our precious baby girl for that week and Nico and I are very much looking forward to her arrival. All I have to say is thank goodness for Gigis because Ed will be out of town that week and it would have been very hard for me to try to get back into the swing of things, taking both kids to school every day and doing it all on my own.

We have all been quite the busy bees in the last few weeks or so. Many of our days have been full of playdates. Nico has made some really good friends while at Primrose and I am grateful he has developed those relationships. I really can't say enough positive things about his experience at Primrose thus far...he has just blossomed and has learned an at such an accelerated level.

I was able to take a couple of pictures during a few of the playdates; however, I can barely get Nico to slow down or sit still enough, especially when with a friend to take a decent picture. I did get a couple cute pics of Natalee and her new "friends."




No comments:

Post a Comment