Saturday, June 23, 2012

5 months already!

5 months...wow! I can hardly believe it; Natalee is already 5 months old. She is absolutely so sweet and incredibly beautiful! I am amazed at how much more gorgeous she gets every day. I think Ed and I are going to be in a lot of trouble later on when Natalee gets older. She is definitely keeping those baby blues God blessed her with and then there is that gorgeous smile and her beautiful head of hair! But besides being such a pretty girl, Natalee also has such a wonderful personality. She is such a happy baby. Natalee loves being talked to and getting that one on one attention and especially likes being sung to. She seems to like all songs such as Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, The Wheels on the Bus, and Row Row Row Your Boat, but her all-time favorite is the sweet song her Daddy thought of...the Natalee song.

Natalee has become such a rolly polly. No matter where I lay her down, she is trying to roll around and over. This is becoming a bit of an issue as she is rolling over in her crib at night now. Once the Little Miss rolls onto her tummy, she becomes distressed and after a few minutes she lets everyone know. Natalee is also trying very hard to sit up! I am excited for her, and while this milestone could make life a bit more convenient, I want her to slow down. She can balance herself to sit up for a few seconds and then waivers forward or sometimes to her side, tipping over. I think she may be sitting up by the time I write her six month blog!

Since Natalee came down with the nasty upper respiratory infection, she has not been sleeping through the night, which has been wearing on poor Mommy. However, the good news is that her cough has finally subsided, so I am hoping some solid sleep is in our near future. Finally, Natalee must have had a growth spurt because she has outgrown a lot of her 0-3 months clothes and is comfortably wearing 3-6 months now. This might contribute to the increase of food she has been eating. In addition, to eating solids once a day, Natalee is eating 5-6 oz in almost all of her feedings. Who's a big girl?!  I guess before I know it, we will be doing 6 month pictures...gesh, where is time going!
  











No comments:

Post a Comment