Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Going Bananas!

Yesterday was a big milestone for baby girl Natalee!  She had her first try at solid food.  I decided to start with bananas because I figured..."all babies love bananas!"  Right? Well, I am not so sure, and Natalee was not too sure either. She did a great job of opening her mouth to take the spoon in and gave very good indications when she was done eating by keep her lips tightly locked. I am not necessarily saying Natalee did not like the bananas, but she just was not sure what it was or what was happening. Unlike Nico with his first bit of food, Natalee was hard to read, but over the next two feedings she seemed to have gained an understanding of what the name of the game is when I have a spoon coming to her mouth.  I am excited to try sweet potatoes and avocados with Natalee in next couple of weeks, which are already in the freezer made by with love by her very own Mommy. 

Video of Natalee's first bites of bananas!


Pictures of Natalee taking in her first food!









2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to Gigi's house and I'll give you the good stuff, icecream!!

    ReplyDelete