Thursday, February 23, 2012

1 Month Old!!!

Today marks Natalee's 1 month mark at entering the world! This month has gone by so quickly. I knew they would fly by, but I certainly wish they would slow down. Everyday is a one more day that Natalee is a day older and a day changed. I love watching her grow and change, but still want to relish in these first few months. I feel very blessed because Nico was a great baby, but Natalee has been even more even tempered than he was as an infant. She is on a decent and consistent schedule with her eating and sleeping, and she seems like an overall happy baby. Natalee likes to snuggle and falls asleep on my shoulder or on Daddy's chest frequently. I am starting to see small smiles when Natalee is sleeping...signs of a gorgeous smile to come! This little angel truly has completed our family and I thank God everyday for His blessing on us.

Since Natalee turned 1 month old today I decided to do a couple of photo shoots with her...enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment