Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Nico's Valentines Day Dance!

Preschool class parties! Valentines Day is one of those holidays in which a class party is called for. There is the card exchange and of course good food to eat, and at this particular party there was the class dance! The student's in each class at Nico's school practices for weeks on their own class dance. In Nico's class, the dance theme was country western, so Nico came dressed with his cowboy hat and all.of course, being the Mommy I am, I had to video this class dance, especially so I could share it here on the blog. Although Nico is a dancing fiend at home, I thought there was a good chance I would be videoing Nico doing a lot of standing, as he did at last year's class dance. However, the little superstar did his part and had fun doing it! Here is my little cowboy dancer and my valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment