Sunday, February 26, 2012

Props For My Family

As a family we seem to have adjusted pretty well into our new routines since Natalee has joined us. Once again I have to give Nico some serious props. He has such a loving and caring heart and without any hesitation just loved on his sister from the start. It is so precious to see his sweetness towards her and I pray it is the start of a wonderful sibling relationship. Our morning routine is getting faster and more efficient and I have managed to squeeze in exercise time for myself amidst the typical morning chaos. The bedtime routine has also improved. Nico's stage of crying throughout the night due to not wanting to be left alone was thankfully short lived. Nico has been getting some special attention from Daddy once he comes home from work, which I think helped tremendously. Natalee is still doing a wonderful job at sleeping and eating on a consistent basis, which, for a month old baby, is huge. Poor thing has caught a cold from Nico recently and even through her stuffy nose and little cough she still displays such a sweet and even temperament. Finally, I have say that I am also proud of my sweet husband. He has had a lot on his plate lately, especially at work with a huge inspection coming up. Dearest Daddy has really stepped up and been a good helper when it comes to taking care of the kids and the daily routine. I am sure we still have many transitions and bumps in the road ahead of us, but as a whole I am very proud of my family during this new stage of our lives.

Here are a couple of pictures of my precious children. I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment