Monday, February 20, 2012

4 Weeks Old

Taking pictures of Natalee on a daily basis is something I have been trying to do...she changes so quickly and I don't want to forget a certain expression or look she has which can quickly disappear forever. I want to savor and relish in her babiness and to do what I can to remember her at this moment. So taking hundreds of pictures is how I manage to ensure that someday I will be able to look back at Natalee's beautiful baby face and smile remembering my little baby girl.

Natalee is 4 weeks old today! Amazing! Here are some pictures from the many photo sessions I took of my precious daughter last week.












Can't forget my little guy! Here is Nico on his way to pajama day at school. Surprise, surprise, he chose Cars pajamas to wear! I think he has four pairs now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment