Thursday, February 9, 2012

Natalee's Nursery

Just I posted pictures of Nico's room renovations, I am going to blog here about Natalee's beautiful nursery. We decided to go with lavender, white and chocolate brown instead of the typical pink for a girl's nursery. I love the lavender in the room. It is a soft color and looks so refreshing. Natalee did get all new furniture since Nico's crib was a drop side model which was recalled this past June, and his nursery dresser had seen its last day. So in order to continue with the girly, soft feel for the room, we chose white furniture and it looks fabulous! The rocking chair in the room is very special to me because it was passed down to me from my Grandpa who past away a year and a half ago. Sadly, Natalee will not get to meet him, but the chair he was rocked in as a baby now sits in her room. After a little reupholstering, the chair now fits right in with the rest of the room. I am sure this room, just like Nico's will be ever-changing as she gets older, but this is a perfect start for my little princess.



No comments:

Post a Comment