Friday, March 23, 2012

2 Months Old

These last 2 months have come and gone by so fast. My precious angel girl is already 2 months old and I can hardly believe it. Not too long ago it felt like I would never be pregnant again and then once I finally was, I felt like those 9 months went by at a snail's pace, but now time just can't seem to slow down! Here are some new fin fact about Natalee Lynn:
1. She really enjoys looking at stuffed animals and often smiles and laughs at them.

2. Nico's voice is pretty amusing to her as well. She also tolerates his obsession with her toes.

3. Swaddling, although despised before, is now the only way to sleep at night.

4. This little girl loves being in the sun and stretches her arms really big when taken outside, which has been often lately.

5. When you sit with Natalee and talk to her, she just soaks the attention in and will coo and "talk" back. It is the most precious sound in the world.

6. She is sleeping between 4-6 hours at a time during the night before waking up to eat. I can't complain about this.

7. Natalee does NOT like poopy diapers. She will cry and complain immediately after she poops and will continue up until the diaper is changes. After all, what little girl likes to be dirty?

8. She smiles the most at her Gigi!

9. I think I have mentioned this before, but Natalee really has the best eye contact. She particularly loves staring at me, which completely warms my heart.








No comments:

Post a Comment