Monday, March 26, 2012

My BIG Girl!!!

Two major milestones Natalee has met and I am very proud of her...she is growing up fast already.

First, she began sleeping in her own room last night. This is wonderful for everyone involved. Nico started sleeping in his room and began on a bedtime routine at 2 months old, and it has totally paid off. To this day, he goes through his bedtime routine without a hitch and it looks like Natalee might be following in his footsteps! With the soothing ocean sounds from the Sound Spa and the projection of cute fishies Natalee slept for 6 hours straight. If I wouldn't have woken up from Ed's alarm at 4 am, I would have let her continuing sleeping, but since I was already up I decided it was a good time for her to do a little eating. Yay Natalee!


Secondly, Natalee sat in her Bumbo chair for the first time today! Although, her head is heavy, she does so well in holding it up. Poor thing does get tired from up that beautiful head, but you could see on her face how proud she was.

No comments:

Post a Comment